Ingredients:60 ml oil
2 Onions chopped
1 litre water
1/2 cup coconut milk
500gm basmati rice
4 lobster shelled and deveined
2 tsp chopped tomato
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
salt to taste
50 gms ginger -garlic paste
Coriander for garnishing
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan
- Add onion and saute till transparent.
- Add tomato , ginger - garlic paste, coriander , red chilli and vlack pepper powders
- Saute for a while and then add water, coconut milk, lobster and rice
- Cook for 15-20 mins on high flame
- When the rice is parboiled spoon he mixture and transfer to a container.
- Seal it and cook in a pre heated oven for 20 mins or till the rice is cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot